NEV-Comm News Archive 2012
- Nev-Comm is an Authorized Avaya Las Vegas Business Partner. Contact us Today for more information on Avaya IP Office, Avaya B5800 Branch Gateway and Partner ACS Telephone Systems.
- Check out our Facebook at:
Telecom Talk Radio Show, Friday mornings at 9AM.
- Listen to the Telecom Talk Radio Show, every Friday morning at 9:00AM on KLAV 1230 AM with your hosts, Mark and Lisa. Sponsored by Nev-Comm.
Join us as we talk about the Telecommunications Industry, current news, events and trends including our personal encounters in the field working with Customers and their equipment!
A common myth in the Telecom Industry, discussed by Mark on Telecom Talk Radio Show-2012:
"Its funny, how different people stereotype the job of a telephone technician as someone who sits in their van all day and reads the newspaper. In the old days that may have been true, but the Telecom Industry has changed some much over the past 25+ years and I've worked so hard to get a good reputation in this Business. There are telephone technicians that actually work in this Industry. But there's a select few that give the us good technicians a bad rap!" -Mark F. 2012
Have or question or comment? Call Mark and Lisa live during our live Radio Show, every Friday morning between 9 ~ 10 AM at: (702) 731-1230 or Toll Free (866) 820-5528
Listen live, on the Internet click here.
- Allworx introduces the Allworx 6x12 phone system for Small Businesses.
Allworx, a subsidiary of Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq: WIN), today announced its new Allworx 6x12 Phone System, offering all-in-one communications for small businesses.
The Allworx 6x12 Phone System now allows small offices, with up to 12 employees, to utilize the cutting-edge features that larger companies have been using for years, including: VoIP (SIP) and traditional phone line support, key systems features, unified messaging, unlimited call routes, presence management, Call Assistant™ with TAPI,
Conference Center™, mobile link, and call queuing. The new system allows users to reach their customers faster and more efficiently through the phone or a computer.
- Nev-Comm is an Authorized Avaya Las Vegas Business Partner and Solutions Provider of Avaya IP Office and Partner ACS Family of Telephone Systems.
- Nev-Comm is an Authorized Allworx Business Partner in Las Vegas, NV.