Basic Call Center Features
- Call Center is a key-coded option requiring no additional hardware.
- Keycode obtained separately from Call Pilot 100.
- Keycode included with CallPilot 150.
- Fully functional informal Call Center featuring Call Queuing, Routing, Reporting, and Supervisory Functions.
- Skill-based routing ensures the caller gets the appropriate support person for call center functionality in a small business environment.
- Intelligent Overflow rules for each Skillset.
- Real-time and historical reporting for accurate detailed reports.
- Choice of software or hardware wallboard support for traditional or advanced Call Centers with reporting.
- Fully integrated with voicemail.
- Supports routing to Mailboxes, CCR Trees, and Auto-Attendant.
- Inbound CLID (Caller ID) Displayed on Agent's Telephone LCD Display before call answered (configurable).
- Call Forward to Voicemail on Agent sets.
- Split-out Supervisor functionality as a separate feature.
- Custom Auto-Attendant transfer supported.
- Silent Monitoring supported.
The Norstar Basic Call Center System for both the Call Pilot 100 and 150 platforms is compatible with the Norstar Compact and Modular Integrated Communications Systems.
This Basic Call Center supports 20 configured agents, 2 skillsets, 20 routing steps/skillset, 30 built-in announcements, 15 lines, 2 skillset mailboxes, 20 Intelligent overflow rules/skillsets, 15 simultaneous incoming calls in the system, and all agents can be supervisors.
The Optional Call Center reporting package shows real-time statistics, historical statistics, and supports hardware and software ip wallboards.